- aijcast: Art, Inspiration and Justice podcast: Interview and Bonus Live Show episode
- My Huffington Post landing page
- New poll finds fewer people keep the Sabbath than in the ’70s, but many people still value it Deseret News, April 27, 2016
- Avoiding ‘The Busy Trap’ by scheduling time for refreshment: interview in the Charlottesville Daily Progress for the Virginia Festival of the Book
- What Affirming Same-Sex Marriage Means for the Presbyterian Church: column for TIME online
- “24/7: The case for a day of rest in a digital age.” News article in the Deseret News, April 2014 (PDF version: FourthCommandmentStory)
- Sabbath-Keeping for Church Leaders and Other Busy People, Webinar for the Presbyterian Outlook, April 2013
- Interview for God Complex Radio, February 2013
- Interview for Things Not Seen Radio, December 2012
- How to Take a Sabbath: Master Class for ChurchNext
- An MP3 (audio only) on “The Improvising Church” for the NEXT Church Regional Gathering in Rochester, November 2012
- My Vimeo Channel
Books and Publications:
- Sabbath in the Suburbs: A Family’s Experiment with Holy Time, fall 2012 from Chalice Press.
- Fellowship of Prayer 2012 Lent Devotional Guide
- Writer for Bible Explorations column, Presbyterians Today
- Co-founder and contributor for Fidelia’s Sisters, an e-zine for young clergy women
- Feasting on the Word lectionary commentary series
- Poems, essays and liturgical resources have been published in Religion Dispatches, Presbyterian Outlook, the National Capital Presbytery Monthly, Literary Mama, Journal for Preachers, Reformed Worship, and catapult.
- “Birth of a Mother Self” published in My Red Couch: And Other Stories in Search of a Feminist Faith, Rachel Gaffron and Claire Bischoff, editors.
- Several poems published in Finding Calm in the Chaos: Christian Devotions for Busy Women by Kathy Bostrom.